A Marketing Intern is responsible for assisting in a range of marketing initiatives within an organization. Their duties include tracking analytics for media campaigns, creating posting schedules and advertising promotional activities. (Social media, direct email, and web)
1. Write copy for social media posts, promotional emails, and other marketing collateral.
2. Assist in the creation of written, video, and image content for marketing channels.
3. Assist in the management of website SEO.
4. Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
5. Create and manage social media groups and assist with online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
6. Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events
7. Manage day-to-day email production including campaign creation, QA and deployment.
8. Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content