We are seeking an individual who has a passion for serving and supporting our Veterans, First Responders and their families in healing.
This position is in direct support of the owner and president as an administrative assistant/office manager. We are a CAM provider office with several practitioner types, including but not limited to CranioSacral therapists, massage therapists, and acupuncturists.
Essential qualities and values we are looking for in a candidate:
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solver with an elevated level of curiosity and who is an independent thinker
- Ability to conduct research independently
- Good listener and maintains accountability
- Experience maintaining a social media account(s)
- Knowledge of RFPs or CGAs within the alternative therapies space
- Experience overall in account management for patients and clients
- Passion for helping others
Balanced Being Inc (BBI) is a provider office seeking an office manager and assistant to the owner in a serene therapeutic environment. The general atmosphere is quiet, and quite busy. There are many wheels moving that need attention as BBI is intimately connected to the non-profit Association for Integrated Healing (AIH). The owner of both BBI & AIH has many projects that need attention that fall to their manager/assistant.
- Support and assist in day to day operations of the organization and the owner/president
- Assist in preparation of grant template documents for upcoming grant development needs for AIH
- Adapt grant documents to meet requirements of different supporter need and portals
- Creating and maintaining patient files for providers
- Answer calls, booking appointments for Veterans and other patients with/without insurance coverage
- Maintain social media accounts, increasing site’s traffic flow in order to reach more Veterans and families and those who want to support the Veterans and the program
- Manage events start to end; fundraising events, program events for Veterans and other patients, as well as engagements for the owner/founder
Qualifications and skills:
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated to work independently as well as part of a team and must be comfortable working in a multi-faceted environment of a providers office and nonprofit headquarters. The candidate also must demonstrate the following:
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, constantly evolving work environment while maintaining attention to detail and quality
- Strong proficiency Microsoft Office Suite required (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Google Suite, Sheets and Docs
- Experience maintaining a business social media account
- General knowledge in account management
We are excited to see how we can collaborate and look forward to building a relationship and meeting our person.