A Career of Service, Continued. Come build a challenging and meaningful career at one of the nation’s top-rated workplaces for Veterans. Interested in a great health care opportunity? Come join our fast-growing Kaiser Permanente team in Washington. This posting represents TWO military internship opportunities.
Location(s): This role will be 40% remote and 60% on-site. Onsite locations include our Renton Admin building, Tacoma, Bellevue, and Capitol Hill Medical Centers as well as some limited travel to our smaller medical centers stretching from Everett to Olympia. Travel to the smaller sites will be infrequent.
Responsibilities: This administrative role will support our specialty divisions operational improvement efforts. The candidate will work closely with the Medical and Surgical Executive Directors to identify and address improvement opportunities in our outpatient clinics.
- Minimum five (5) years of project management or program management experience
- Minimum five (5) years of working with senior leadership
- Bachelor’s degree
License, Certification, Registration:
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn and take on challenging and rewarding work
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in a directly related field within health care
- Master’s degree in health care administration or related field
Timeframe: Up to 6 months
Applying: Submit interest to Brandon Currier via email. Please attach your resume and WorkEx letter of intent.