Security Field Operations Managers are responsible for coordinating the operations a team of security professionals, ensuring protection of our client’s physical assets, properties, and resources.
- Coordinating with the Field Training Officers to train and coach security personnel to company standard and client expectations.
- Maintaining safety regulations and procedures to minimize risk of workplace injury or death.
- Reviewing incidents and written reports to implement strategies that will reduce the likelihood of a future occurrence.
- Assigning a schedule and guard duties to security personnel.
- Actively requiting high quality candidates in the field.
- Develop strong hiring, training and retention programs.
- Maintaining a high level of customer service for our clients
- Eliciting new contracts
- Assist in developing financial strategies