A Career of Service, Continued. Come build a challenging and meaningful career at one of the nation’s top-rated workplaces for Veterans. Interested in a great health care opportunity? Come join our fast-growing Kaiser Permanente team in Washington.
Locations(s): This role will be 60% remote and 40% on-site. Work locations include our Renton Admin building, Tacoma Medical Center, Bellevue Medical Center and Capitol Hill Medical Center as the primary on-site clinics. The individual may also need to travel to a few of our smaller locations as needed.
Responsibilities: This administrative role will support the expansion of our Occupational Medicine Service Line. They will work closely with the Clinical Chief and Service Line Director to build the infrastructure needed to support expanded clinical volumes throughout the Washington Market.
- Minimum five (5) years of project management or program management experience
- Minimum five (5) years of working with senior leadership
- Bachelor’s degree
License, Certification, Registration:
- Demonstrated administrative and technical skills, proficient in Microsoft Programs
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skill for data collection, analysis, and report writing
- Thorough understanding of organizational strategic priorities and understanding of care delivery and/or health care operations
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn and take on challenging and rewarding work
- Ability to lead change management
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in a directly related field within health care
- Five (5) years of experience in program management within health care
- Master’s degree in health care administration or related field
Timeframe: Up to 6 months
Applying: Submit interest to Brandon Currier via email. Please attach your resume and WorkEx letter of intent.