The Field Technician position will operate independently from CTI’s main office, traveling to customers’ locations for start-up, calibration, light installation, and/or repair a variety of gas detection systems. The Field Technician will also be responsible for training plant personnel on how to use the gas detection systems as well as write reports for PSM documentation.
- Calibrate, trouble shoot and repair, gas detection systems and sensors.
- Translate system operation scope and user functions of gas detection systems and sensors to plant personnel.
- Write reports for safety documentation to meet OSHA standards.
- Contact manufacturers and/or distributors of equipment to effectively and properly maintain/calibrate leak detection equipment and associated components.
- Determine best long-term method for repair. Translate solutions using CTI products when possible.
Must be able to work in a wide range of conditions: